Gna! provides Gitea hosting and services. It is supported by a collective governed by the rules enumerated in the Gna! manifesto. A governance emerges over time and is discussed in this category. Decisions should be proposed as a new topic and the result (either consensus or vote) recorded for archive purposes.
Gna! is a collective of individuals and organizations providing Gitea hosting and services. It has no hierarchy: anyone can do what they want as long as they respect others. Differences, divergences and disagreements are encouraged: they are a source of diversity and creativity. Although most of the work is focused on finding innovative methods and create original software, it also is necessary to spend significant time listening to others and improve how we communicate: this is what fuels a healthy collective where everyone can feel safe and appreciated.
- Members are expected to behave according to the Code of Conduct
- An action that has no impact on others can be carried out unilaterally
- An action impacting others is advertised in advance and carried out if there is a consensus (or a favorable majority vote of the voters if there is no consensus)
- Any member impacted by an action is entitled to call for a vote
- Members respect consensus and vote results
- Members decide who is trusted with the credentials to exclusive resources among the most active members who have a track record demonstrating their technical knowledge and discipline.
- There is no hierarchy
- There is no spokesperson
Gna! members with access to the following exclusive resources (DNS, hosting, etc.) of Gna! are:
- Gna! - Gitea: Git with a cup of tea organization @realaravinth @gusted @dachary
- email@example.com (https://webmail.gandi.net) @realaravinth @dachary
- gandi (DNS registrar) account (username: gnaorg) @realaravinth @dachary
- OVH public cloud account @realaravinth @dachary
- libvirt hypervisor (NUC) @realaravinth @dachary
- administration of the forum @realaravinth @dachary
- administration of the chat room @dachary @realaravinth